A cookie is a small amount of data that is stored in the user’s browser, cell phone or other access device when browsing most websites. They are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the website.
Cookies store technical data, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content,….
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is processed:
Depending on the time they remain stored in the browser:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent:
ANTARA PROPERTIES uses the following cookies:
– Login. They allow the user to log in and out of the account.
– Personalization. To remember which people or sites the user has interacted with.
– Preferences. To remember the user’s settings and preferences.
– Technical. To know when the user is browsing.
– Security. To avoid security risks.
ANTARA PROPERTIES uses the following third party cookies:
– WORDPRESS, owned by Automattic, Inc. blog hosting platform. See more information in its cookies policy.
– MAILCHIMP. Bulk e-mail service. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA (https://mailchimp.com).
– GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Web analytics service. Google, Inc. 1600 Amphiteatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 (https://analytics.google.com).
– Social media cookies:
Instagram cookies. See more information in its cookies policy.
Google+ cookies. See more information in its cookies policy.
Youtube Cookies. See more information in its cookies policy.
Cookies installed on the user’s computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu, and you can also consult the browser’s Help menu for instructions.
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer:
– Chrome, from:
– Explorer, from:
– Firefox, from:
– Safari, since:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, from:
– Opera, from:
In addition, the user can also manage the storage of cookies in his browser through tools such as:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Faced with this information, the user can carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the session.
– Close. The warning is hidden on this page.